they deliver department and their installer are so irresponsible, their website says they will contact you for delivery within 24 hours, and they never did, called them and try to get it schedule after 3 days, comes on the day of delivery, no one showed up, called the delivery department and their contractor(Go configure)3 times, each times they give me different story, finally after sitting at home for 4 hours they never showed up, and all they said was we are sorry, let us see when we can reschedule you!!!!!

OMG! are you kidding me?

I lost 4 hours waiting for them and they did not even bother to refund a *** delivery fee, it was my first and in definite my last time shopping at sears.

POOR customer service

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of sears delivery service. Sears needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned sears delivery service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Sears.

Comments