Ease of Use
Layout of Store

I bought a pool table when I open the box I realized that's no the one I wanted so decided to buy the more expensive one and return the one I bought witch it was never assembled so when I took it to the store the manager said he was taking it back but he was gonna charge 15% of restocking fee because the box was opened and to me that's stealing money first I'm on 30 days for exchange or return yes the box is open that's how you know what you bought if the box is open so now I'm pissed off cause I want my money back with no fees the item is brand new and I need a solution to this matter please contact me ASAP I will greatly appreciated it.

This person wrote the review because of not as described of avalon pool table from Sears. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Sears to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Comments