With Company response Not resolved

poor customer service on contract has sears satisfaction guarantee service???????????? done on 4-13 / had problem restarting my ac after they left / when they said they sanitized unit they had problem with the fan going on it seams like it is worse after they cleaned unit upset in Gilbert Arizona called customer service about there survey customer representative very unresponsive to my inquiry the rep did not seam to care about my situation it seam like there interest was in selling add on s purchase new ? lifetime filters supposedly guaranteed I have purchase appliances garden equipment for over 30 years

Comments

We had a terrible experince with Sears for air duct cleaning.The Tech was rude, asking personal questions and very opinionated.

Did not clean the bathroom fan vents at all. When called to say that - he asked my husband to send us the proof and that his guys are properly trained. I did not know but Sears has franchised these services, next time Sears does not get any business from me. I am going to call tomorrow and see what they have to say.

I am going to post an very bad review on-line on all blogs and also send a survey that is not going to be at all flattering.DC

Sorry Sear Cares I was ripped off by the same scam 8/17/11, however, I returned their check.I have yet to hear from anyone in Sears and I emailed Sears support and called the original office in Lorton, VA to no prevail.

They are not getting my money until my fee is rectified and they send a certified HVAC technician to fix it. I will probably have to get another service out as Sears does not care and bounce around their service responsibility. I have had breathing issues and my son who has medical problems, now has a type of rash on his neck. His physicians are concerned as I am battling with medications.

I am ready to take to this to the next level, however, and go to media and hire an attorney for fraud practices and unhealthy result due to poor quality of service and altering my existing HVAC system.Buyer beware go with yellow pages before you trust Sears.

Ambrosden, England, United Kingdom #328794

I had the same experience with Sears on 8/13/2011 -> had a horrible experience getting my air ducts cleaned wit SEARS - the service person was more interested in upselling $1500 units to me then cleaning my air ducts which cost me $450 for my 2 zone home.When i didn't *** - the quality of the job went downhill.

i think 7 of the 12 steps of the Air Duct Cleaning process were not followed. Buyer beware. Don't go with Sears - i was better off taking my chances with the $89 dollar deal from my valpak then the BS i dealt with this past weekend. I haven't been able to speak to anyone from Sears who was able to rectify the situation -I have been trying since Saturday with no luck.

SEars does not care about its customers.What a shame - i went with Sears because i thought they had integrity and stood behind the name, but the reality is that i was hussled, pressured in unnecessary add-ons and ripped off.

SearsCares
Sears Response

To Jazamor,

My name is Laura with the Sears Cares Escalations team and I’m so sorry to hear about the problems with your duct cleaning as well as the subsequent issues with Sears customer service. I also apologize for the delayed response to your situation as I’ve just come across this post. From your writing I can see that this has been a source of great frustration for you and we would like to assist in resolving this matter.

The Sears Cares team is a single point of contact for escalated concerns which means we step into a situation and handle it start to finish with one Case Manager. At your convenience, please contact my office via email at smsupport@searshc.com so you don’t have to continue to be frustrated by this. In the email, please provide a contact phone number and the phone number the duct cleaning was purchased under (if different than the contact phone number) and we will call you directly. Also, in your email, please provide the screen name (Jazamor) you used to post on this site, for reference to your issue, and we do look forward to talking to you soon.

Laura D.