3.8
Ease of Use
Layout of Store

I purchased a Stove on 9l12/17 and a Refrig 9/15/17 and also a dishasher.I could of purchased these items cheaper at Home Depo but I choose Sears beause of there customer service but that must of changed a lot.

I purchased at Oxford Valley Mall in Langhorne and the sales man *** Heuer could not of been more helpful. He was very knowledgeable and very very very helpful and awesome . The men who delivered them were the same explaining everything about the appliance and so nice and professional but it stops there. My stove and refrigerator were suppose to be delivered on the same day.

They called the night before to say when they were coming and at 7am the next morning they said they couldn't deliver the refrigerator because it did not come in. I had already given my refrigerator away so I was without one. I call the phone number for delivery back and that is where everything with down hill. I asked why they did not know before 7am in the morning that the refrig was not coming and of coarse no answer.

We are sorry they kept saying and I said that is not good enough. She offered me 1000 or 1500 points and I said no I need a refrig and she said sorry we do not compensate for that. I said where am I suppose to put my food and ask to speak to a supervisor and someone got on the phone and told me the same thing. So Sears makes the mistake and they will not even compensate for something like that.

I would of canceled the entire order but I was stuck because I had no stove either. I called today to see if my 1000 or 1500 points were added on to my account and got same answer oh you declined the points. I said I did not decline. I just said I need a refrig not points.

So she put down that I declined. So on that day I got no refrig and no points. 6 days later I got a refrig. SHAME ON YOU SEARS!!!!

I am looking for another dishwasher and I will cancel 1 hour before delivery like you did but I don't think you will really care.Assunte Hesson

Review about: Sears Customer Care.

Preferred solution: Price reduction.

I didn't like: Customer service and sears rules of compensating people, Customer service and sears rules of handling problems.

Comments