At 5 pm on a Tuesday, I took my car in to Sears Automotive on Willow Street in Manchester, NH to see why the air conditioner wasn't working. The guy working said his "air conditioner man" wasn't working that night and for me to bring it back the next day at noon.

So the next day, during my lunch break from work, I drove over. I stood in line for over 30 minutes and no one would help me. I asked one of the mechanics that was standing around, what was up?...He said he was on a mandatory lunch break and couldn't help me. Correct me if I'm wrong, but shouldn't folks in the retail business take lunch breaks other than when the rest of the world takes theirs?

That's when most folks go out to get stuff done....on their lunch breaks. Needless to say, after wasting almost an hour, I drove off with no help and went to another place instead who took me right away.

In this economy, I don't understand why outfits such as Sears are not interested in keeping customers. I'll never go back.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Apr 07, 2010.

Comments

one year and 2 months old dryer crapped out the day before easter. no one at sears would help except a nice Darlene tried to get me a free service call...they want to charge me $200 for a $25 part. So long Sears from a 30 year customer :(