After 40 years of doing business with your company, I will never buy anything thing from you! Two and a half weeks without a working refrigerator...

Calls made to the call center, I had to call the repair company directly, calls to the local Sears, promised help but no call backs! Worst customer service I have encountered of any company! The refrigerator is less than a year old and we bought the extended warranty!

Contacted the local manager twice, no return call after he promised to call back! Repair was contracted out to a third party.

When we inquired about the repair, Sear's told us to call! Apparently, it wasn't their problem! When we called to get the claim on the spoiled food. they warned us, if we claim the whole $250 on spoiled food...we can't claim any more amount if it breaks down again!

How often, do they think, it will break down? I told her the whole refrigerator and spoiled food will be dropped off at their parking lot the next time it breaks down!

Preferred solution: Fix it faster - replacement, improved customer service, competence..

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Apr 16, 2015.

Comments