Cheswick, Pennsylvania

I purchased over $2000 in lazyboy patio furniture .One chair did not have a threaded hole for the bolt.I was told take apart all 10 pieces of furniture box them up and ship them back and they would send me a new set to put together.I just needed 1 new rail.

After calling the store and customer service 4 different people who gave me the run around.Stupidity at its best they are having a complete set delivered to me tomorrow and told me take the part I need and return the rest.No wonder they are failing as a retailer poor customer service and wasting money ,when I offered to pick up the part at the local warehouse.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of lazboy patio furniture. Sears needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned lazboy patio furniture in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Sears.

Comments

Hammond, Indiana, United States #1008154

Call the store ask for the store manager... then ask for the direct nbr to her/his district manager...will ask what the reason but he/she will give you the direct nbr...your part will be shipped the same day as well as a gift certificate for the inconvenience....