3.8

I purchased an electric range on 10/29/15 and was suppose to be installed on 11/3/15. The day before scheduled delivery/installation the installation company called that my range cannot be found.

So, after spending days on the phone and getting transfered to various departments trying to find my range - with no success, I had had enough. I drove to the Sears I made the purchase and spoke to a manager... he was extremely helpful, friendly and professional. He spent the day researching and tracking my order.

He called that he had found my range. It was FINALLY installed on 11/11/15. Installation team was wonderful - however, the oven lite did not work. Again I get on online and chat with a service representative - he referred me to the home delivery dept, they referred me to a Installation Specialist and she set up an appt with a service tech.

This purchase has been a total nightmare dealing with Sears.

Passing the buck seems to be a reaL talent that have. I have bought Kenmore appliances for 40 years and this is the worse customer service I have evert had.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

I didn't like: Sales people after sale.

Comments