3.8

I purchased an electric range on 10/29/15 and was suppose to be installed on 11/3/15.The day before scheduled delivery/installation the installation company called that my range cannot be found.

So, after spending days on the phone and getting transfered to various departments trying to find my range - with no success, I had had enough. I drove to the Sears I made the purchase and spoke to a manager... he was extremely helpful, friendly and professional. He spent the day researching and tracking my order.

He called that he had found my range. It was FINALLY installed on 11/11/15. Installation team was wonderful - however, the oven lite did not work. Again I get on online and chat with a service representative - he referred me to the home delivery dept, they referred me to a Installation Specialist and she set up an appt with a service tech.

This purchase has been a total nightmare dealing with Sears.

Passing the buck seems to be a reaL talent that have.I have bought Kenmore appliances for 40 years and this is the worse customer service I have evert had.

This reviewer shared experience about order processing issue and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Sears. The most disappointing about kenmore electric drop in range from Sears was sales people after sale Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Sears.

Comments