Stratford, Prince Edward Island

I recently made 2 purchases at Sear's Charlottown for furniture.One week i purchased a sofa set in the store and the following week I purchased 2 beds by phone which the receipts were to be sent out in the mail, I haven't received anything.

Both purchases were to be put on a payment plan but the sofa set wasn't . When I contacted Sear Card about this they said it had to be fixed by the store. I called the store a minimum of 10 time left messages when someone actually answered the phone. i finally spoke to the supervisor of the department whom advised me he would fix it and I had to email my receipt.

he also stated he would mail my receipts and an explaination as to why the sales person didn't get back to me. He has fixed it as far as payment plan but nothing else.

I email him again but no response and I still don't have my receipts for beds.I am very annoyed at the lack of service given by this store and will never buy furniture in store again.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of poor customer service. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of sofa set. Sears needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned sofa set in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Sears.