2.5
Layout of Store

I purchased a refrigerator and was expected to receive it in 7 days on a Saturday. I felt like it was too long for not having a fridge at home but I got a good deal so decided to deal with having no fridge for a week.

The day off expecting my refrigerator I got a call saying my fridge was lost and would not be delivered. I do not understand how a 300 pound fridge gets lost.

I did not get answers and was told to call costumer service on Monday. I canceled my order and went to Lowes, purchased the same refrigerator and was delivered the next day.

This person wrote the review because of problem with delivery of whirlpool refrigerator from Sears. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Sears to offer any options to resolve the issue.

Comments