On the 26th I had an Electrolux front loader dryer and washer delivered.The delivery people were careless and damaged the dryer.

At that time we refused delivery so they took the washer and dryer back. I received a call from delivery to set-up an new delivery for 9/3/16 on 8/27/16. A few hours later they left a voicemail for me to contact them and the rep stated it can't be delivered till 9/7/16 so I scheduled it for the 9/10/16. Needing my washer and dryer I decided to go back to sears to stop delivery and purchase another brand so I can have it delivered earlier.

They informed me it stated I received the washer and the dryer was return therefore I showed them the form where we refused delivery for both. While waiting to get this solved the same set that was delivered was put in the scratch and dent. I reached out to delivery and they informed me they would email the warehouse to have them show it in the computer it was returned so I can get the credit back on my account to purchase another set but will take 2-3 business days. I reached out to sears credit card to do a dispute and they informed me it can take up to 45 day.

Hence I am without a washer and dryer and a balance on my credit card.I am appalled at the Customer Service.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Sears. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Sears.

Comments