2.1
Ease of Use
Layout of Store

Looks like everyone higher up at Sears is leaving the sinking ship! I bought a $5,000.00fridge (Samsung) that quit working after a year...they told me I could pick another...cuz I bought the "No worry" warranty...only to be told it would be 2 months until I'd get the replacement!

Then, upon the day the replacement was to be delivered, I get a phone call an HOUR before the scheduled time to say "It didn't arrive", and I'd have to take ANOTHER day off from work! Tried calling the store...(straight to voicemail at 11am) and called customer service, only to be handed off 3 times, until I got a "customer service rep" who tells me "do you want the fridge or don't you"?

I will NEVER ever shop there again! I don't recommend you do either!

This reviewer shared experience about warranty issue and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue as the author lost $4000. This person is overall dissatisfied with Sears. The most disappointing about sears refrigerator replacement at Sears was warranty customer service Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Sears.

Comments