1.8

Bought a gas range.It was the same one that Lowes had for the same price.

Trying to keep business in the local town instead of traveling 25-28 miles one way, keeping someone with a job. Humpth!!!!! They had to special order due to the fact we have LP instead of Nataul Gas. They NEVER called to let us know that it had arrived.

I went to the store in person, do to the fact, that when you call they give you the run around. When I walked in the girl did not greet me or act like she was happy about a customer coming in the store. When I told her why I was there, she treated me like I was some ***. I had to give her my name several times, then she asked for my phone number.

We asked about them installing the LP Orifices. We were informed that we were responsible for installing them our selves since we were taking the range home ourselves. When we had difficulty locating the 2 orfices that went to the oven, I called customer service line and got transfered multiple times. When I returned the next day, they said it would COST us $150 for them to come out.

I told them I would return it firstand get my money back before I would pay them that, for doing something that should be done at the store.We were going to see about buying a refrigerator from them, NOT NOW.

Review about: Sears Customer Care.

Comments

Post Falls, Idaho, United States #1270270

Sounds like you didn't provide the correct contact information at time of purchase to be notified of merchandise being available.

Being charged to install lp orifices is because YOU did not want to install yourself and thus take on liability of poor instalation.To obtain QUALIFIED instalation of said LIABLE services you must pay as no one at the store is qualified.

Would you trust someone from mcdonalds to handle an instalation of gas related products?

Probably not and the MANUFACTURER does not provide lp ready units.Think before you point fingers.