I can see why Sears is going out of business.Purchased a new lawn tractor.

Was delivered today. The tire was flat. We were told to go back to Sears, they told us to contact the deliverer. Went back to the store, got the run around.

I called 3 times left a message to talk to management. Never got a call back. My husband went to the store again, found a manager. She gave me my options as to what we could do.

There should be no options except replace today what I paid for and do it correctly. and within a day, not a month. Instead we have to wait 4 days to receive a new tire or wait until November to get a different tractor. We live in the mid west and might as well have purchased a snow blower.

The leaves we planned to mow will be covered with snow by the time we can get a tractor .

I will never ever purchase from Sears again!Rude Rude and very incompetent.

Review about: Sears Customer Care.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Had an Experience with Sears?

Comments

Take my word for it - the leaves will wait patiently all winter and still be there in the spring ... no hurry ...

Yeah a flat tire should have been a quick fix.

That's why I gave up on big stores and patronize our local seller who always has polite, helpful, courteous, knowledgeable help on hand.

No screwing around or buck passing.

Small business isn't just for holidays , they are there ; working hard - all year.

Return it and shop elsewhere lowes and home depot sell the same tractors just under a different name. Rochester NY