1.5
Ease of Use
Layout of Store
Poster increased review rating.

This was the worse experience I have every had in purchasing an appliance.

First off when they delivery was suppose to be between 6-8pm, but they decided to deliver between 12-2pm. Which most people would be happy being earlier, but when they send you numerous emails stating they will be there between 6-8pm you make plans...like painting your laundry room and getting a call have way into it and stopping because they decided to come early...that not the main problem...

I purchased a washer and dryer.

They charged me for the new parts to be installed with the new washer and dryer. When you are told that they are going to use the old tube for the dryer vent that is old and ripped and you purchased an new one, they won't change it because they would have to go to the side of the house under and attach it. I told them it was close to the door under the house and that they probably would not have to go under but I purchased new parts for the new dryer and I expect them to be installed. Well needless to say they did not install they new parts and I am stuck with a big expense, new parts that are not worthless to me.

I called and complained to customer service after waiting 1/2 hour on the phone to find out they can not help me...too bad so sad attitude !!! I will never purchase anything else from SEARS again...product is good, customer service is HORRIBLE !!!!

Review about: Sears Customer Care.

Preferred solution: Price reduction.

I didn't like: Horrible customer service all the way around, Sales person, Delivery personnel, Telephone customer service.

Comments

Consumer Alert.... Do not purchase any appliances from Sears.

Unless you want to lose your money and your mind. I ordered washer and a dryer from them. I placed the order on July 2, 2018 with a delivery date of August 3, 2018. 4 days before the delivery I received a call to confirm the delivery date and time.

But one dad before the delivery I called to be sure and this is when everything went down the hill! They did not have the product and asked me to wait until August 20th. Basically I paid Sears almost 2 months ago to get a washer and dryer !!!! Here's what made me lose my mind.

I asked one of their supervisors, Stacy, from online purchasing department, if she could ensure the delivery on the 20th? She said "no, as it's a common knowledge that when you place an order you may get it or you may not". At first I thought it's a language barrier and she didn't know how to explain the rules! But I was wrong.

She was serious and obviously I became extremely upset. It's not her fault. It's my fault for trusting the unworthy and unreliable company like Sears. Today is August 17th.

I have been waiting over 15 days for a refund. They have not refunder my funds. They also can't tell me why or when they will refund my money!!!! Sears should be closing entirely.

Why is the law allowing a company like Sears taking advantage of consumers this easily? Whatever happened to consumer protection? I'm kicking myself hard for not reading reviews about Sears services.

No wonder they are closing stores. So, as a customer do yourself a favor and stay as far as possible from getting rubbed by Sears.