1.5
Ease of Use
Layout of Store
Poster increased review rating.

This was the worse experience I have every had in purchasing an appliance.

First off when they delivery was suppose to be between 6-8pm, but they decided to deliver between 12-2pm. Which most people would be happy being earlier, but when they send you numerous emails stating they will be there between 6-8pm you make plans...like painting your laundry room and getting a call have way into it and stopping because they decided to come early...that not the main problem...

I purchased a washer and dryer.

They charged me for the new parts to be installed with the new washer and dryer. When you are told that they are going to use the old tube for the dryer vent that is old and ripped and you purchased an new one, they won't change it because they would have to go to the side of the house under and attach it. I told them it was close to the door under the house and that they probably would not have to go under but I purchased new parts for the new dryer and I expect them to be installed. Well needless to say they did not install they new parts and I am stuck with a big expense, new parts that are not worthless to me.

I called and complained to customer service after waiting 1/2 hour on the phone to find out they can not help me...too bad so sad attitude !!! I will never purchase anything else from SEARS again...product is good, customer service is HORRIBLE !!!!

Review about: Sears Customer Care.

Preferred solution: Price reduction.

I didn't like: Horrible customer service all the way around, Sales person, Delivery personnel, Telephone customer service.

Comments