I am very displeased with Sears online ordering process, I placed and order on Monday for a dress for my daughter to wear to an event on Saturday. Sears stated the package would be here on Friday.

Friday came no package!!!! I have tracked my order and been assured that my package was on its way!!!!!! When all along they knew, the package would not be here!!!! No one would tell me the truth until about 9:30 that night!!!!!

No supervisor even took my call!!!! Had they told me at 5:00 I could have went to the mall and purchase something else for my daughter!!! In the process of talk with one of Sears so many operators, I checked AMAZON, and guess what I found the same dress!!!! Had I did that Monday and placed my order, because I am a prime member my order would have been guaranteed to be here in two days!!!

So I am writing to say this don't play your self and go to Sears are any of their stores thinking its going to work out for you!!!!

Because its not and Sears will simply hold the phone say sorry, and not let you speak to a supervisor!!!! Because they are not for you, take your money somewhere else please!!!!

Review about: Sears Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

I didn't like: No one in credit would speak to me on the phone.

Comments