Oven stopped heating up. Called Sears to come out and repair.

Tech came out and determined circuit board needed to be replaced. Order part and came back almost two weeks later to put in. Tech was supposed to arrive between 10a – 2p. I received a call at 1:15p stating tech was running late with no expected ETA.

At 4:00p I called number to locate tech. They told me that tech would be out by 2p, I informed them that it was already past that time here in Indiana. Was put on hold and then informed that tech would be out in an hour. I then received a call from tech again stating that he was leaving Plainfield and should be there within an hour.

Tech showed up at 6:19p. He was apologetic and put part in. Turned stove on for 30 sec and then back off. While he was completing paperwork, I turned stove on and left it on.

Stove did not heat up. He then looked at the stove again and said first tech ordered wrong part. He would need to reorder another part. First available appointment was another two weeks out.

Was supposed to arrive today and no show. Called Sears and was informed appointment was for tomorrow. This was not accurate, informed customer service rep who was not helpful. He said there was nothing he could do.

Spoke with supervisor who told me the same thing and hung up on me.

Trying to find another number to contact to file formal complaint. I have taking two days off work for a repair that still has not been completed almost four weeks later.

I didn't like: Horrible customer service.

Comments