Ease of Use
Layout of Store

I purchased a dishwasher from Sears on November 3, 2017 and they promised me deliver on November 13th. I stayed home from work that day and lost a day's wages.

Unfortunately, they did not show up to deliver my dishwasher. They promised me a second deliver date of November 16th and I stayed home that day to receive my dishwasher that never came. The next day I called and said I wanted that order cancelled and my money back. I was told they couldn't do that, they couldn't cancel my order.

They transferred me to a bunch of different departments, most of whom were closed so that I could not get anything done. The next day I called and said I wanted that order cancelled and wanted my money back, again, transferred many times but someone finally told me my order was cancelled but it would take 10-15 days to get the money credited back to me. Tonight I called to see the status of my refund and was told the order was never cancelled.

I hate Sears and will never do business with them again. The Customer Service is terrible, I can never speak to any one who has clear English diction, you can never get the correct department to help you, and now I am adding theft to the list because I can not get my money back.

Product or Service Mentioned: Sears Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

I didn't like: Customer service, Return policy, Refund processing, Online responses, Hung up on me.

Comments