Sears return policy is NOT customer friendly at all and it is VERY POORLY COMMUNICATED. I tried to return an item and I was informed that they now have a return policy that says your purchase can only be returned or exchanged within 30 days--ABSOLUTELY NO EXCEPTIONS.

I pointed out that there is NO STATEMENT OF THIS NEW POLICY ON THE RECEIPT AND THE POLICY IS NOT POSTED IN A NOTICEABLE SIGN IN THE STORE. The cashier directed me to a small laminated typed piece of paper at the checkout stand (NOT OBVIOUSLY VISIBLE) with their new policy on it. Because I have been a loyal customer of Sears for 50 years I tried to call customer services and spent over an hour trying to talk to someone in the US. I placed 4 calls to our local store and each call to customer services was dropped.

Finally I talked with a customer rep. online who indicated that this has been a problem, but Sears will NOT work with customers any further to resolve it.

I AM SAD TO SEE THIS LEVEL OF CUSTOMER SERVICE. I will not be returning to Sears.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Jul 08, 2016.

Comments