Sears return policy is NOT customer friendly at all and it is VERY POORLY COMMUNICATED.I tried to return an item and I was informed that they now have a return policy that says your purchase can only be returned or exchanged within 30 days--ABSOLUTELY NO EXCEPTIONS.

I pointed out that there is NO STATEMENT OF THIS NEW POLICY ON THE RECEIPT AND THE POLICY IS NOT POSTED IN A NOTICEABLE SIGN IN THE STORE. The cashier directed me to a small laminated typed piece of paper at the checkout stand (NOT OBVIOUSLY VISIBLE) with their new policy on it. Because I have been a loyal customer of Sears for 50 years I tried to call customer services and spent over an hour trying to talk to someone in the US. I placed 4 calls to our local store and each call to customer services was dropped.

Finally I talked with a customer rep. online who indicated that this has been a problem, but Sears will NOT work with customers any further to resolve it.

I AM SAD TO SEE THIS LEVEL OF CUSTOMER SERVICE.I will not be returning to Sears.

This reviewer shared experience and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any) as the author lost $27. This person is overall dissatisfied with Sears. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Sears.

Comments