Sears return policy is NOT customer friendly at all.I tried to return an item and I was informed that they now have a return policy that says your purchase can only be returned or exchanged within 30 days--ABSOLUTELY NO EXCEPTIONS.

I pointed out that there is NO STATEMENT OF THIS NEW POLICY ON THE RECEIPT AND THE POLICY IS NOT POSTED IN A NOTICEABLE SIGN IN THE STORE. The cashier directed me to a small laminated typed piece of paper at the checkout stand (NOT OBVIOUSLY VISIBLE) with their new policy on it. Because I have been a loyal customer of Sears for 50 years I tried to call customer services and spent over an hour trying to talk to someone in the US. I placed 4 calls to our local store and each call to customer services was dropped.

Finally I talked with a customer rep. online who indicated that this has been a problem, but Sears will NOT work with customers any further to resolve it.

I AM SAD TO SEE THIS LEVEL OF CUSTOMER SERVICE.I will not be returning to Sears.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of return policy and sears disclosure of that policy. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "return policy and communication to customers of that policy." of weight watcher scale and associated monetary loss in the amount of $27. Sears needs to "print your new policy on a customers receipt; boldly post the policy in big signs at the checkout counters; offer exchanges to customers who were not properly informed" according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned weight watcher scale in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Sears.

Comments