On February 25, 2015 me and husband were doing some online shopping for side by side refrigerators. We placed an order and was told that it would be delivered on that following Saturday.

Saturday came and no refrigerator called and went to the Sears store in independence mo. And the manager of the store did not want to talk to us had an employee do his dirty work instead of trying to manage the situation. Sunday they told us that we would have our refrigerator on Thursday March 5th it is now the 4th and I called to ensure delivery for tomorrow. The customer service representative could not find our information after looking in several different areas we were finally found and stated that she did not see a delivery set up for us for tomorrow but said no worries we can delivery Friday the 6th.

I then said that's it NO MORE!!! Cancel the order she could not do it on her end I had to call another number and that person told me the next time that they could deliver it would be March 18th due to snow. Which told me that this refrigerator is know where in the Midwest because we are not having snow issues. Needless to say we are not happy the customer service representative told us it would be 7 to 10 business days for a refund.

I asked why does it take so long to refund my money it didn't take that long for you to take it from my account. People PLEASEE FOR YOUR ON SANITY DO NOT BUY FROM SEARS!!!!

The customer service people do not speak good English so you can hardly understand them and the people do not know enough information to help you. First rule of business KNOW YOUR BUSINESS.

This reviewer shared experience about problem with delivery and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $1000. This person is overall dissatisfied with Sears. The most disappointing about sears delivery service at Sears was whole process Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Sears.

Comments