I have been without a stole now since December 13th unable to celebrate the major holidays Christmas and New Year's and when I call Sears they are so unprofessional I talked to an escalation supervisor his English was very broken but he made sure that he told me clearly he doesn't use a stove as if to make an inference that I shouldn't be frustrated that I've been without a stove because he doesn't use one I don't know what has happened to the customer service was Sears and used to be a great company years ago but their customer service sucks and I have a protection agreement and a warranty agreement I've had food spoil because I buy organic produce and vegetables because I'm unable to cook and no one from Sears can compensate me twice a technician has failed to show up and once they didn't even call and now they put off the appointment to January 23rd. Did I mention I paid almost two grand for my stove but hey who's counting dollars cuz clearly Sears doesn't care that me and my husband have had to spend money to eat out at restaurants because we don't have a stove or that we've had to have food spoil.

Review about: Sears Home Services Customer Care.

Comments

Is it fixed yet? I am still waiting for washer, dishwasher and dryer since 11/28 same warranty etc. I vote for class action law suit!