Homestead, Pennsylvania

I went to this store to purchase a shower gift only to find the item pictured below.I was then told by Jeff Gieb at the Edgewood Town Center location in Pittsburgh Pa that I was welcome to wipe the filthy dirty crib mattress if I wanted to purchase it.

He then instructed the customer service clerk to get wet paper towels from the rest room and give them for me to wipe it off. When I asked if a employee could clean it.

He refused to speak with me any further.He sent Larry who also told me to clean it myself or leave the store.

I didn't like: Jeff geib the manager.

5.0
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Sears Customer Care
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Sears?

Submit review

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

Sears - Treadmill service mess Sears "Service guy came spent 5 minutes or less. He did not leave a list of things he checked or serviced, nothing to sign or review, just said goodbye and walked..." Read more Sears - Return Sears "I bought Garage door opener and was planing to install it next day, Next day, I opened the box to read installing instruction and I found there is more work..." Read more Sears Delivery Service Review Sears "I have yet to encounter a worse customer service experience than Sears Delivery. I ordered a washer/dryer and scheduled delivery for Sat. 11/12/16, guaranteed between 2-4pm. On the date..." Read more Sears Delivery Service Review Sears "I purchased a washer and dryer from Sears.  I had to wait three weeks before delivery.  On the date of delivery I was the first customer.  The delivery team was..." Read more Lucky Brand Jeans Review Lucky Brand "Called lucky was told to send picturess. Sent pictures explained only wore them about 4 or5 times and they fell apart After two months and no response I reached back..." Read more Doordash - Did not pick up order Doordash "This happens every single time my customers are not satisfied the orders always late my food is not to our standards by the time it's delivered consequently I'm losing customers..." Read more Centurylink - Poorest Customer "Service", Most Unreliable Internet Speeds Centurylink "Ever since I moved to a rural area, I have been experiencing daily disruptions of internet service. Come to find out, the entire community is having the same problem. Generally,..." Read more Ispg - I paid them for Mobile App and in return they took my money and never done the job. Theif company Ispg "I paid upfront $18K for Mobile App and got some wireframes for approval the next month. I got a bill to pay $6K more for additional features which was approved..." Read more