Six months ago, we purchased a Kenmore Elite dishwasher.It was the best based on Consumer Reports (I had horrible experience with Samsung, so we were relying on Consumer Reports).
Price was no option so we bought the best. I have been very happy with this machine until we discovered water is being discharged under our kitchen cabinets. When removed, we found water and mold and called Sears. The first available appointment was one week later...disappointing but we cancelled our weekend plans and accepted it; confirmed for 10/24.
Throughout the day we received numerous updates as to when he would arrive (between 8-12; before 10; between 10-11; before 1; not really sure what time he will be there as he is delayed at another appointment) but eventually we were told he never showed up for work. Lies; nothing but lies all day. The appointment was rescheduled for November 4 - that's 11 days away. I am unable to use my stove and dishwasher due to the water; my home is a wreck with cabinet contents stacked everywhere and a health hazard growing in my kitchen, but Sears doesn't seem to demonstrate any urgency.
A phone call that lasted 1 hour and 17 minutes eventually moved the service date to Monday, 10/26. I am still unhappy and have made my last Sears purchase.
Let us see if the technician shows up tomorrow.Assuming he arrives, if I want to be here, I will now have to *** time from work.
More Review Details
|Discounts and Special Offers|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Scripted response from customer service staff
- Poor customer service
- Lack of urgency to schedule service call
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Preferred solution:
- I want the cause of the water leakage fixed so ongoing damage can be stopped and I can determine extent of damages and get repairs made.
- Product or service
- Kenmore Elite Dishwasher
- Review category
- Appliances and Electronics
You May Also Like
- "I went to return a dress that was purchased at shopyourway.com I always make sure that it can be returned at a local store because I hate to send packages back..."
- "I earned 73,293 miles/points using my Sears Citi card this year which pays one pt/mile for every dollar spent. Last month I spent over $13,000 on my card, and paid..."
- "I purchased a floor model Samsung Refrigerator on 3/26/15 from the sears outlet store in Minneapolis MN. The problems started when the cashier forgot to *** an additional 5% for..."
- "Think twice before buying any games made by Activision! We purchased an X-Box 360 for our sons on Christmas, along with a number of games, including Call of Duty: Black Ops..."
- "my husband & I purchased furniture for our newly renovated house. Salesman "sold" us the add-on 5year warranty for the furniture. We purchased among other furniture, 2 matching leather recliners...."
- "My over all experience with this dealership since I got my 2016 Colorado four months ago. My sales experience was good they do the typical push you into stuff..."
- "I bought a Victoria Secret blanket from a girl named ac96 and She tried to make a lie up and won't refund my money, I want every fine back on..."
- "US Hole in One is based on Lies - Never Use them they claim millions of dollars in business winners office building complex is this the place for a large..."
- "Purchased a Southern Motion reclining sofa in Feb 2013 and accepted delivery in March of 2013. It's 3 years and 8 months later and the covering is flaking off along..."