Six months ago, we purchased a Kenmore Elite dishwasher.It was the best based on Consumer Reports (I had horrible experience with Samsung, so we were relying on Consumer Reports).
Price was no option so we bought the best. I have been very happy with this machine until we discovered water is being discharged under our kitchen cabinets. When removed, we found water and mold and called Sears. The first available appointment was one week later...disappointing but we cancelled our weekend plans and accepted it; confirmed for 10/24.
Throughout the day we received numerous updates as to when he would arrive (between 8-12; before 10; between 10-11; before 1; not really sure what time he will be there as he is delayed at another appointment) but eventually we were told he never showed up for work. Lies; nothing but lies all day. The appointment was rescheduled for November 4 - that's 11 days away. I am unable to use my stove and dishwasher due to the water; my home is a wreck with cabinet contents stacked everywhere and a health hazard growing in my kitchen, but Sears doesn't seem to demonstrate any urgency.
A phone call that lasted 1 hour and 17 minutes eventually moved the service date to Monday, 10/26. I am still unhappy and have made my last Sears purchase.
Let us see if the technician shows up tomorrow.Assuming he arrives, if I want to be here, I will now have to *** time from work.
More Review Details
|Discounts and Special Offers|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Scripted response from customer service staff
- Poor customer service
- Lack of urgency to schedule service call
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Preferred solution:
- I want the cause of the water leakage fixed so ongoing damage can be stopped and I can determine extent of damages and get repairs made.
- Product or service
- Kenmore Elite Dishwasher
- Review category
- Appliances and Electronics
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "We brought a Sterns and Foster Luxury Estate bed from Sears in January 2016, thinking we were making a good purchase. However, this was not the case. After two months,..."
- "Oredered two sofas on 12/08/10 not sent. Add said available and ready for shipping. False advertising.The first guy I chatted with out and out lied and said it was going..."
- "I bought 2 garage door openers from Sears in the Willowbrook Mall. I also paid for installation, thinking that a Sears Installer would do the work. Instead a..."
- "So I have worked for the company for a few years now at a few different chains in a few different states. Each time transferring easily to my current postion..."
- "I bought Rosetta Stone's Spanish download for Mac for 250 bucks. It crashed constantly, was hard to use, and they're constantly trying to get you to "upgrade" to more expensive..."
- "I own thunder vapor a small Vape shop in Oklahoma City and over the past 3 years I've had Dozens upon dozens of calls and lost out of town business..."
- "my husband & I purchased furniture for our newly renovated house. Salesman "sold" us the add-on 5year warranty for the furniture. We purchased among other furniture, 2 matching leather recliners...."
- "My over all experience with this dealership since I got my 2016 Colorado four months ago. My sales experience was good they do the typical push you into stuff..."
- "Think twice before buying any games made by Activision! We purchased an X-Box 360 for our sons on Christmas, along with a number of games, including Call of Duty: Black Ops..."