Six months ago, we purchased a Kenmore Elite dishwasher.It was the best based on Consumer Reports (I had horrible experience with Samsung, so we were relying on Consumer Reports).
Price was no option so we bought the best. I have been very happy with this machine until we discovered water is being discharged under our kitchen cabinets. When removed, we found water and mold and called Sears. The first available appointment was one week later...disappointing but we cancelled our weekend plans and accepted it; confirmed for 10/24.
Throughout the day we received numerous updates as to when he would arrive (between 8-12; before 10; between 10-11; before 1; not really sure what time he will be there as he is delayed at another appointment) but eventually we were told he never showed up for work. Lies; nothing but lies all day. The appointment was rescheduled for November 4 - that's 11 days away. I am unable to use my stove and dishwasher due to the water; my home is a wreck with cabinet contents stacked everywhere and a health hazard growing in my kitchen, but Sears doesn't seem to demonstrate any urgency.
A phone call that lasted 1 hour and 17 minutes eventually moved the service date to Monday, 10/26. I am still unhappy and have made my last Sears purchase.
Let us see if the technician shows up tomorrow.Assuming he arrives, if I want to be here, I will now have to *** time from work.
More Review Details
|Discounts and Special Offers|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Scripted response from customer service staff
- Poor customer service
- Lack of urgency to schedule service call
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Preferred solution:
- I want the cause of the water leakage fixed so ongoing damage can be stopped and I can determine extent of damages and get repairs made.
- Product or service
- Kenmore Elite Dishwasher
- Review category
- Appliances and Electronics
You May Also Like
- "Sears Disappointment • May 21, 2012 Purchased Refrigerator Kenmore Bottom Freezer, Model 795.72033.111– o Total Price $1770.98 – $321 down-payment on 5/21/12 Final payment 6/1/12 o No Extended Warranty – Current Warranty states “For ten..."
- "On January 12, 2013, I ordered a futon from Olejo.com, through Sears.com's web site - a New Energy Fuji Futon Queen Frame, SKU#NEW8414. After having it for approximately 60 days,..."
- "This refrigerator is quite cheap, but don't this let the price fool you. The quality of the stainless steel is the worst. After 3 months since we purchased it, front..."
- "Think twice before buying any games made by Activision! We purchased an X-Box 360 for our sons on Christmas, along with a number of games, including Call of Duty: Black Ops..."
- "my husband & I purchased furniture for our newly renovated house. Salesman "sold" us the add-on 5year warranty for the furniture. We purchased among other furniture, 2 matching leather recliners...."
- "My over all experience with this dealership since I got my 2016 Colorado four months ago. My sales experience was good they do the typical push you into stuff..."
- "Unpacked my purchases. Put the packet on my dresser along with other items in the bag. Later came back to put purchases away. The packet was stuck to my dresser...."
- "RUN RUN RUN 2 weeks turned to 6. and still not done they ordered the wrong tub and order the same $33 ceiling fan (a request was made to upgrade from the..."
- "Yesterday, I dropped my mother at the DFW Airport to take a flight on Etihad. From what I see, I find Etihad to be the most deceitful airline company ever...."