West Springfield, Virginia

I want to advise you of our extreme displeasure with our recent interaction with Sears field and call center staff. My wife made an appointment to address our leaking fridge water filter.

The technician was very rude, impatient regarding my wife's questions, and stormed out of the house without even leaving an estimate. My wife called to ask what she should do and was told nothing could be done except to schedule another appointment for the following week. She asked to speak to a supervisor and after some minutes of discussion, the supervisor hung up on her. She called again and spoke to someone else who also indicated that the only thing to do was schedule another appointment.

My wife was very upset as the fridge had already been leaking for a week and she had been treated very poorly twice that day. I was so upset that I cancelled the follow-up appointment and the next day we bought a new fridge (specifically not made by Sears).

Going ahead we will no longer buy Sears products and will not seek Sears services to repair the appliances that we have. We have never been treated so poorly by a supposed customer-friendly organization.

Review about: Sears Repair.

Comments