With Company response

My defective gas oven / range is being replaced finally after 4 months of failed repairs.The gas oven does not ignite properly and randomly shuts off.

The oven has not worked for the last 2 weeks. We sell cakes out of the home and have not been able to take orders.

I was just told today (Friday) that the oven is being delivered today but not installed until Monday. When I called to complain about being without an oven for another 3 days the customer service folks did not help me. The customer service supervisor, Victor, told me he was the "top dog" and he would not give me preferential treatment.

He told me we were lucky that we were getting an oven installed the next business day. He told me that if I didn't like his answer to call my local store manager. When I called the local store, the store manager would not speak to me.

The appliance manager wasn't in.I spoke to an associate that could not help me.

Review about: Sears Manager.

Sears Response

Hello Anonymous,

Thank you for bringing your member services experience to our attention, we can see how this was disconcerting for you. We understand that after several months to finally receive a replacement range is an exciting time which has been adversely affected by your conversations with our members services teams. My name is Brian and I am a member of the Sears Cares Social Media Support team. After reading your post I am reaching out to you to offer our assistance. We would like to put you in contact with a case manager to provide further assistance and pass feedback along to the proper management team. Please send the following information – contact #, the name and phone # used at time of purchase, as well as the screen name I have assigned (anonymous459256), to reference your post to smadvisor@searshc.com. Again, thank you for posting and we look forward to speaking with you soon.

Brian L.