3.0
Ease of Use

I purchased this stove from Sears on line after reading the ad and checking "Ask Sears" that specified Sears would:

• Connect delivered appliances to existing home utilities per the "Product–Specific Guidelines" supplied by the manufacturer or by Sears.

• Install an anti-tip device for free standing and slide-in ranges deliveries with hookup.

The ad also indicated that old item will be hauled away for $25...but the ad did not say how to order this, nor did it mention installation.

1. Sears changed the delivery date.

2. when the stove was delivered it was simply dropped off. Delivery personnel claimed they did not install and haul away items.

3. I spent two hours being shuttled from one phone number to another as Sears personal claimed they could not help.

4. Finally found a supervisor that said the stove was to be installed (plug in and connect gas line) free and old stove should have been hauled away. He agave me another number to call.

5. They wanted $129.00 to install the stove.

Recalled the supervisor who took care of this.

6. Installation team arrived and claimed that they could not install the stove without a new gas connection. When I told them to take the stove away they "found" a connector but claimed they could not haul away the old stove.

7.. They placed the old stove in our front yard where it now sits. I again called service and they said they would call back with a pick-up date.

8. They have never called back and the stove still sits in our front yard.

Product or Service Mentioned: Sears Delivery Service.

I liked: Price.

I didn't like: Non english speaking personnel, Poor management and service, Non english speaking personnel poor management and service.

• Delivery Of Purchased Item