Bought a dishwasher. Delivery and installation was scheduled and re-scheduled 5 times over one month period due to lack of product in the warehouse. Several times I would get conflicting calls. First a cancelation call (woke me up at 7 am!) and followed by a schedule for delivery call two hours later. Had to call around to verify which call was the valid one. Charge to my credit card was immediate though. I finally called to cancel the order as I could not take the "strung me along" any more. Still got calls about delivery schedule several days after I canceled the order! Poor service! A delivery scheduler suggested that I call to formally complain. That was the worst part, the person taking the call was arrogant, saying that since Sears did the refund that was the end of that. No apologies whatsoever. She said she was a manager and she decides on the case.

It is hard to shop at Sears with such Customer Service people.

,,,,

I didn't like: Lack of accountability, Never received product, Very dissaponted.

Comments

After a house full of Kenmore appliances I won't buy so much as a wrench at Sears. Whoever designed their web-site and voicemail should be eviscerated.

A once great name destroyed by greed and the so called world market.

I hope Sears closes it's doors soon and puts itself out of a lot of customer's misery!