Tarkio, Missouri

I bought a garage door opener and installation at Sears in Jefferson City, Mo on Nov. 12, 2010.

The installer did not install a new chain, frame, and linkage. He used my old ones, in which he took with him. The safety sensors were improperly installed on top of the unit near the ceiling. He stated that would cost an additional $40.00.

My garage door would not close. When a finally got another technician to come out a week later all he could do is tell me it was improperly installed. Week three into this fiasco after multiple attempts in calling their "customer service" I spoke with the store's manager. Nothing was ever fixed.

A week later I ask for my money back and disinstall the half of the product and the manager at the local Sears in Jefferson City, Jay, was very rude. He kept my receipt and I had to call Jefferson City Police dept to retrieve it.

Customer service is a JOKE at Sears! I will no longer ever shop at a Sears, KMart, American Eagle ever again and I will make sure that I spread the word so no one else becomes a victim of their horrible service!

Review about: Sears Installation.

Comments

JonJet76

I am also boycotting Sears! This company is going downhill fast. Everytime i open a newspaper, I hope to see Sears going into Chapter 7