I bought toys for my grand kids sears online. My grand kids already have the toys.

The products are in the original package they have not been opened. I have reached out to sears online customer service multiple times and all I get is a run around. I just want to get return labels, send the products back and be credit back to my sears card. Each time that I call online customer service they tell me they will have the merchant vendor contact me by email.

I have called sears 10 times in the last month and I have not yet heard one word from anybody. If I don't hear back from sears in the next 72 hours I will be taking this to a higher level.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of toy from Sears. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $200 and wants Sears to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was poor customer serevice and return policies. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

Comments