ATTENTION POTENTIAL SEARS CUSTOMER: Sears has the worst online ordering system I've ever come across, the website WOULD NOT give you an estimated shipping date until you submit your order. I submitted my order and found out that it will take a whole month to ship my item. When i phoned to cancel my order, they will not allow the cancellation. They said they will ship it out and I can reject it but will be responsible for the shipping cost.

THERE IS NOTHING THEY CAN DO, too bad for me!!!!!

EXTREMELY POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE, DO NOT BUY FROM SEARS. YOU WILL REGRET!

Review about: Sears Shipping Service.

Comments

To Sue12345,

I'm sorry for the negative experience you've had regarding this online order. I am concerned with some of the information you were given when you called and we would like the opportunity to resolve this issue with you. My name is James and I am part of the Social Media Support Escalations team at Sears and we value you as a Sears customer. At your convenience, please contact our office at smsupport@searshc.com. Please send us an email providing a contact phone number and the phone number your online order was placed under (if different than the contact phone number) and we will call you directly. Also, in your email please provide the screen name (Sue12345) for reference to your issue and we do look forward to talking to you soon.

James H.