My washing machine was intermittently unlevel during the spin cycle. Sometimes it worked, sometimes not. I took out a service contract, just in case it got worse. It did. But I should have paid cash. I've spent three weeks partially drip-drying the laundry, and waiting for the warranty contract repairman came with an even higher cost in lost work.

I called Dec. 22. My first repair was scheduled for AM Dec. 28. I waited all AM, came PM. They couldn't fix it, and needed parts. Two techs came back AM Jan. 7. They still couldn't fix it, because not all the parts had been delivered. I scheduled another appointment for AM Jan. 10. Nobody showed, period. I called 1-800-4MY-HOME. "Oh, we're sorry sir, we must have had a major computer glitch with dispatch. We'll have a technician there today." Mundane, right? Now it gets interesting.

I arrange for Mom to be at my house. A technician van pulls in the driveway. My mother sees him: 1 gentleman, not 2 like before. Technician gets on his cell phone; calling his assistant? Nope. He calls the wrong number in my records -- my cell phone -- and I missed the call. He drove away before Mom finished unlocking the door to stop him. No knock, no doorbell, no "sorry we missed you card." Mom calls me. I call customer service. "Sorry sir, you missed your appointment." Uh, no!

Given Sears' many errors, all I want is a first thing AM or last thing PM appointment. I don't care if it is 6am or 8pm. Sears refuses. All I can do is agree to another half day of lost work. So much my summer vacation, I just gave it to the laundry repair man.

Dehra Dun, Uttarakhand, India #234939

Remember the old saying you get what you pay for, with Sears and A+E Factory service you get head aches and frustration, you should of read the reviews on this site before becoming a locked on customer of Sears,thats what they call there service agreement customers, besides suckers.