With Company response

Everybody knows Sears, so why bother writing a review?I am so frustrated with my experience with this Sears, and I wish I had never bought my appliances there!

Specifically, I bought a new Kenmore Washer/Dryer set in the summer of 2011 (less than 2 years ago). Within a couple of months, the "cooling" light began staying on all the time on the dryer, which I noticed right away because the dryer started taking 2 rounds to dry a load of clothes where before they would be dry in 1. 6 months later, the dryer stopped heating completly. Luckily it was still under warranty.

Sears technician came out and I explained about the "cooling" light. He said this light is always on. This is NOT true! nor does it make sense.

So he fixes a blown heater fuse or element and it works somewhat well again -- still taking 2 rounds to dry, still has the "cooling" light on continuously. now, a year later, it's back to no heat. I called Sears and I can barely understand them. They won't let me talk to a supervisor.

They said it'll be $70 just to look at it. Why would I waste more money on this horrible company?

Will never buy from again.Stick with Costco where you know you are safe from bad products!

Comments

SearsCares
Sears Response

Dear Anonymous,

My name is Trent with Sears Cares Team. I am so sorry to hear about the troubles you have encountered with the repair of your dryer. We would like the opportunity to make things right with resolving this situation quickly and to your complete satisfaction. Please send the following information – contact #, screen name (Anonymous406117), and the phone # used at time of purchase to smadvisor@searshc.com. Again, we apologize for any troubles we have caused and we look forward to speaking with you.

Trent A.