I bought craftsman snow blower 3-4 years ago and used it a total of 12 hours before it quit for good. I had Sear technicians out to "fix" it twice this year and it still would not run right.

Today I was told that the governor on the machine is broken and it will cost more than the price of a new machine to fix it. I tried calling Sears customer relations, but was passed from department to department and hung-up on twice. Of course nobody called back, because they are all in India. Frankly, there machines are a Chinese made pieces of *** that Sears should be ashamed of associating their name with.

I do not feel I got decent value for $1000 dollars I spent on it. I have had other snow blowers that have lasted 15+ years. When asked, even the Sears technician suggested I buy another brand as the quality is not there anymore.

So if Sears is reading this review, you could really help your image by standing behind your products and treating your customers fairly. Right now I am telling the world that they ripped me off!

Reason of review: Bad quality.

I didn't like: Product quality, Service, Poor customer service.

Comments

SearsCares

Hi ian.s.wollman,

We'd appreciate the opportunity to review your repair history and see if we have any options at making things right. Please reach out to us on one of our social channels so we can learn more about your experience:

• Sears Facebook: http://on.fb.me/18CwSqp

• Sears Twitter: http://bit.ly/1BK1jbL

Both channels are moderated M-F from 8a-8p CT, Sat-Sun from 8a-6p CT and we’ll take great care of you.