With Company response Not resolved

Bought a $700 dishwasher from Sears and it broke at 12 months. Warrantee support was a nightmare.

Broke for the third time last week. I am done trying to get this machine working. The first repair took 1 month to get someone out to repair it. I had to escalated two levels up before someone would authorize the repair even though it was in warrantee.

My largest frustration is that sears does not stand behind their product.

I learned a good lesson, pay a bit more and get a quality support organization. I cannot believe how difficult this company was to deal with.

Review about: Sears Repair.

Comments

SearsCares
#319643
Sears Response

To Ejeffr,

I'm sorry you've had so many issues with this dishwasher and that you haven't received more help. My name is James and I am part of the Social Media Support Escalations team at Sears and we would like to help resolve this issue. At your convenience, please contact our office at smsupport@searshc.com. Please send us an email providing a contact phone number and the phone number the dishwasher was purchased under (if different than the contact phone number) and we will call you directly. Also, in your email please provide the screen name (Ejeffr) for reference to your issue and we do look forward to talking to you soon.

James H.