Type your messaOn or about August 1, 2018, my husband Alberto Gonzalez contacted the service department for our Washing Machine and Dryer; We scheduled an appointment for 10 days later today, Monday, August 20th, 2018.

The technician arrived on time but was un prepared to repair our washing machine! These were his words “In my truck I carry the pump that your washing machine needs, but I brought another truck and it I cannot replace the pump the truck does not have one” This is unacceptable then he continued in saying “I am going to order another pump it will come by August 29th, 2018”. what kind of service is Sears providing when we paid for this contract?????

We are senior citizens and cannot carry bundles of clothes to a Laundry facility! Then we call your outside representative in the phillipines no less and they can’t transfer us to the American side to speak to a representative? This is absurd and discrimination towards the elderly.

Speaking to the representatives in the Phillipines is no help! we need the speak to the American side! Sears need to up their services! It has a horrible experience dealing with Sears! Never again we will buy an appliance from them!

Reason of review: REpair service.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Comments