Poor delivery service, poor sales follow-up, sales guy dropped the ball on the order on 2 different items, no follow-up from the owner of the store.Called the store and left messages since I was told sales guy was busy helping customer and would call right back...

never did. Called for the owner, told he wasn't in at the moment, but would have him call as soon as he got in, never did. There was no help from the main office regarding the whole mishandling. Their comments were that I had to resolve it with the local store, and my answer was "how can I resolve it when I can't get any response from the sales guy or the owner.

My wife rarely gets mad, but she was steaming after this fiasco.

I've shopped Sears for a lot of years, but they just lost me as any customer for any Sears operation, including KMart, etc.I will never purchase anything from Sears again.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Thanks for sharing your feedback.If there is anything we can to assist, please let us know.

We can be reached at one of our social channels:

• Sears Facebook: http://on.fb.me/18CwSqp

• Sears Twitter: http://bit.ly/1BK1jbL

Both channels are moderated from 8am-8pm Monday-Friday and Saturday-Sunday 8am-6pm CT to happily assist our member's with any issues they may have!    Thank you, SearsCares