2.9
Ease of Use
Layout of Store

We bought a kenmore Elite fridge and ken elite washer and dryer in February. This past Thursday the lid (which was tempered glass) to the washer simultaneous shattered.

No known cause. The repair guy said that they would replace the lid and “wipe out”the tub. Did I mention the glass has begun to shatter in the tub and broken shards are I am sure all down in the machine. They will do nothing to replace it.

Just awful. We have informed them of their liability in this if one of us are cut by glass. Waiting to hear update. I just can’t believe the lack of service that they are willing to provide.

Not to mention every time we call we talk to someone in India. I will never shop there again.

Review about: Sears Washer And Dryer Combination Repair.

Preferred solution: Replace at no charge .

Comments

Et_Tu_Brutae.User
#1520482

One of the things that you can do is to file a complaint with consumer-action.org, and have media attention brought to your situation. Your issues are of a MAJOR CONCERN, both in personal safety and in making known consistent problems that Sears is well aware of, yet it appears that Sears and its reps seemed unconcerned with.Here is the link: https://complaints.consumer-action.org/forms/english-form/complaint_form/Complaint Form (also available en Espanol):"Send your consumer questions and complaints to our referral and advice hotline.

To give you the best possible assistance, we need your full name, city and state of residence, and daytime phone number. (See our privacy policy.)""If your complaint is of major consumer importance, we like to have the option of referring your name to the media (TV, radio, magazine and newspaper reporters). If you object to being contacted by the media, let us know and we will honor your request.

(See our privacy policy below.)"Thanks for permitting me to respond to your posting.J.J. Freeman (Jaina Spotted Eagle)(Et Tu Brutae)