With Company response

Sears never showed up to make minor adjustments to a newly purchased refrigerator. Andrew at Sears is a bald faced liar.

I scheduled an appointment and they nexer showed. Please spend your hard earned money at Home Depot or Lowes but not at Sears. They are going out of business. Lets work together to make sure it happens soner rather than later.

This was the sears at southglenn.

There are lots of nice options nearby, They are are a bad company staffed by liars and cheats . Bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad

Comments

SearsCares
Sears Response

Dear Anonymous372871,

My name is Jay and I am part of the Social Media Support team at Sears and I am very concerned about what I have read here. We are truly sorry for the trouble and inconvenience that you have encountered with your refrigerator and our service. We understand the importance of honoring our commitents as your time is valuable. We would like to look further into what has happen surrounding this service order and see what can be done to correct any mistakes that may have been made to help minimize your frustrations. At your convenience, please send us an email to smadvisor@searshc.com providing a contact phone number and the phone number that the refrigerator was purchased under (if different than the contact phone number) and we will call you directly. Also, in your email please provide the screen name (Anonymous372871) for reference to your issue and we do look forward to talking to you soon.

Jay C.