I recently purchased a new refrigerator and range. When the delivery people hooked up the new range they never bothered to check for leaks.

They did check to see if all the burners worked. They told us everything is good to go and turn on oven for about fifteen minutes before cooking anything. The one thing they forgot to tell us was that there was a sample pouch of stainless steel cleaner wedged between the convection fan and back of oven. We turned on the oven like we were told and ten minutes later we had stainless cleaner all over the inside of the oven and a whole house full of smoke.

We cleaned the inside of the oven, but didn't know if any got into the actual fan. Since the cleaner had the word poison and a skull and cross bones on it we decided that it might be a better idea to exchange it for a other one instead of cleaning it for an hour. Sears said they would exchange it, but it would take a week. I bought it on a Sat.

and got it delivered on a Wed. Why a week I asked ?? I paid to have my old one hauled away, now I have to go a week with no oven. I told the Manager that I was very disappointed .

He told me while walking away from me and playing on his cell phone that "I would be too". I never heard the word sorry and was never offered any compensation. I guess whatever was on his phone was more important than me. Maybe he was looking for a Pokemon.

The one reason I went to Sears was I remembered going there with my parents when I was a child. They always had good luck there. There are a lot of stores that I went to as a child that are no longer in business. (ex.

Montgomery Ward). Every where I look I see a Sears store closing or a Kmart closing.

I used to think what a shame if a store like Sears was no longer in business after how many years??? With customer service like this , I think it is inevitable that they will be gone one day.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to issue a partial refund. This person is overall dissatisfied with Sears. the best about a product or service from Sears was salesman. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Sears.

Comments

Schererville, Indiana, United States #1256690

Sorry to hear another example of how untrained and uncaring workers reflect on a business. No pride in their work they'll easily ignore you and it never ends with the phone.