I have the warranty for my washer and I had to wait for July the 7th until a tech came out told me that a board needed to be order waited for the board now we at the date of July 18th and I went downstairs to wash machine not working what a surprise oh before I forget Sears I guess no longer has techs so this is a contracted company and they have many we are going to be a month and my washer is still not working I am so upset and I just got a call to see if I wanted to renew *** NO I am not the only customer that feels this way so very upset

This person wrote the review because of damaged or defective at Sears. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $150 and wants Sears to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Sears and sears technical support for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments