Update by user May 03, 2015

My range eventually got repaired.It was the fan, which is what I told them was the problem when I made the very first call.

It took a month, 4 appointments, and two parts deliveries to get it fixed.They increased my service plan an additional 3 months as a courtesy.

Original review posted by user Apr 03, 2015

Sears repeatedly provides the worst customer service out there.I have a range with their warranty on it.

It breaks, they come out to fix it. It didn't get fixed. I had to call them again and reschedule. They got me an appointment well over a week out.

That day, I took off of work, they call and tell me they can't make it. AGAIN!!!!!

Seriously, can a company this large not manage to get servicing the products they sell together? I am furious. They put a "manager" on the phone who simply tells me the same thing over and over again, which is they need to reschedule.

So I am going to take another day off of work? So they can cancel on me?

Who is going to compensate all of these hours I have to miss.Who will compensate for the range they can't get repaired?

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of range from Sears. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Sears to "i want them to come today- the day they were supposed to come. and fix my range. i will never, ever purchase another product from sears".

The most disappointing in user's experience was poor customer service and appointment. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

Comments