Update by user May 03, 2015

My range eventually got repaired. It was the fan, which is what I told them was the problem when I made the very first call.

It took a month, 4 appointments, and two parts deliveries to get it fixed. They increased my service plan an additional 3 months as a courtesy.

Original review posted by user Apr 03, 2015

Sears repeatedly provides the worst customer service out there. I have a range with their warranty on it.

It breaks, they come out to fix it. It didn't get fixed. I had to call them again and reschedule. They got me an appointment well over a week out.

That day, I took off of work, they call and tell me they can't make it. AGAIN!!!!!

Seriously, can a company this large not manage to get servicing the products they sell together? I am furious. They put a "manager" on the phone who simply tells me the same thing over and over again, which is they need to reschedule.

So I am going to take another day off of work? So they can cancel on me?

Who is going to compensate all of these hours I have to miss. Who will compensate for the range they can't get repaired?

Preferred solution: I want them to come TODAY- the day they were supposed to come. And fix my range. I will never, ever purchase another product from Sears. .

I didn't like: Poor customer service, Appointment.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Apr 03, 2015.

Comments