Verified Reviewer

1.2

Update by user Sep 23, 2021

I have called weekly to check on the status. I was told by Victoria employee # 126251 on August 23, 2021 that they were ordering a replacement washer due to the parts issue.

On August 26 I was told by employee Kari that they were still working on approval of replacement. I called a week later and was told by Miguel that the approval for replacement was taking a little time. I called 9 days later on September 9 and was told by Johari [9354****] that there had been no such order requested for replacement and that they were still waiting on the part which should be there the next day.

I called the following week on September 16 and spoke to Adlynn who refused to give me her employee number for reference and was told that they were continuing to wait on the part 'which has been shipped." It is now September 23 and I have received no further information or "parts" from Sears. Having been given falsified information from the employees of this company must surely be illegal and grounds for a lawsuit

Original review posted by user Aug 23, 2021

Hi, I am equally frustrated. I reported my dishwasher [under Sears warranty] on June 29, 2021.

The serviceman came out and said he needed to order parts to finish the job. He set up an appointment for July 17th. the part came and I waited on that date for his appointed morning return [ I had received 2 reminders from Sear during that time] When he did not show I called the scheduling dept and they said the 2nd part was late and would have to wait on it. Finally, by July 23, the part came and he came back out and installed it.

He left and the dishwasher ran that evening but by the next day had returned to not working and looked the same symptoms as before. I called and another serviceman came out July 30th and said it had evidently been misdiagnosed and would order another part. A part came to the house on August 17 and I immediately called to reschedule.

I was told that 2 other parts were now needed and they would not be shipped until September and the last one until mid-October. Since I have had one incorrect diagnosis, 3 different visits, and now 5 parts ...2 still on order, I have called to complain and all that has been said is that they are very sorry and hopefully the parts will come sooner.

Product or Service Mentioned: Whirlpool Dishwasher.

Preferred solution: a replacement :3 visits, 4 parts, waiting almost 3 months for my dishwasher to be CORRECTLY repaired. As a caregiver for an Alzheimer family member now contend with poor repair service and extra work as well..

Sears Pros: I like the dishwasher.

Sears Cons: Warranty service, I did not like.

Comments