I purchased a high end Whirlpool washer and dryer from Sears.While in Warranty the washer had a balance problem that was very bad.

I called it in and they came out and said nothing was wrong with the unit. A week later I called agin for the same problem. They told me on the phone that there was no problem and would not come out to fix it. One month out of warranty, the washer bounced aross the room and knocked parts off of the unit.

I called Sears and they were very rude and stated my washer was out of warranty and I should have called them if I had a problem.

After explaining that this was preivious ticket that was not fixed and that I did call and they told me nothing was wrong, they still said well it is out of warranty so tuff luck. When I got pissed and asked for a supervisor, they hung up on me. I later called them out and paid $65 for a Sears tech who again found nothing was wrong. I considered leaving the washer on the curb and have it picked up by charity, however, I called whirpool and they came out and found the basket was out of round and fixed it for free.

Sears have fun going out of bussiness. Tuff luck and KMA.

A former loyal customer of 30 years.

Comments

Should have bought a KENMORE!

I have been treated in an insulting manner two times when I called Sears appliances.

The first time when checking on an appointment I was trying to give the two phone numbers and this person says slow down and they were very rude and the next time this individual starts saying I can't understand you and make sense.

Turned out we had a bad connection but my experiences left me with a negative experience .There is no reason for this insulting behavior.