In Sept 2009 I purchased a lawn mower from Sears Canada. The first time I used the thing the cable that engages the front wheels to make it self propelled broke.

I went back to Sears to have it repaired and they told me to take it to a local small engine repair shop that did their maintenance work.These people told me to contact Sears maintenance dept.

After about 45 minutes on hold I spoke to a representative who advised me to go back to this repair shop and have the part ordered,which I did.That was on Nov 1st.As of Nov 30th I still have not received the part and I have been getting the run around ever since. I am very disappointed in Sears and vow never to shop there again.

Review about: Sears Repair.

Comments

I hear you! My LG washer I purchased from Sears along with their repair service has been broken for almost a year.

I can't tell you the run around I have experienced! Several diagnostic calls, no shows, wrong part, parts missing from the service truck and only discovered missing at my door, parts missing from their boxes and only discovered missing once in my house, parts in box but wires broken, and of course the ball gets dropped after every goof up. They have never once followed up. I have had to initiate contact every time and they never call me back.

I hate them!

I should just buy a new washer somewhere else, but it really burns me that they are getting away with this. What happened to we will get you a new unit if it can't be repaired?