4.1
Ease of Use
Layout of Store

I have no heat. I am a 52 year old disabled veteran going through alot of changes with my health.

Sears tech was called, came out did not have the part to fix my heat on the 8th of Dec. Ordered part came back on 12th of Dec and replaced part. But that was not the problem. Said they needed a third party to aid in fixing the problem and that was on the 12th so long story short i am freezing my buns off.

Called in everyday and get switched to different departments. No one seems to know who suppose to get this done. Pray for me and my family for we are on a fixed income and can not afford to go to a hotel for who knows how long.

You get it fixed when we fix it is the message I'm taking from their actions but was more driven to take my payment. No one cares anymore its all about the money.

Product or Service Mentioned: Sears Heater Repair.

Reason of review: Warranty issue.

Preferred solution: Have my heat fixed by any certified company near me and pay them..

I didn't like: Fact that they can not fix a heater thats greatly needed.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Dec 15, 2017.

Comments

h.kitchener

You might want to "bite the bullet" and call a local plumbing & heating company. Ask around for references as to who is good. As for now, you might want to wander over to a place like Walmart and buy two or three of those small, ceramic or such portable heaters to at least take the chill off.