1.4

On 22 September 2017, Sears repairman came out to repair a leak from the washer. The part needed was ordered by another Sears repairman 7 days earlier who came to my house.

The top of the washer drum was leaking. When the Sears repairman came out, he was reading the instructions on how too replace the drum? I asked him if he had ever done that type of work before...he said, yes...but not for a long time? Hmmm, lovely?

Of course my washer is rusting too, and Sears refuses to do anything about it!!! Even though it is under warranty when we bought both the washer/dryer 8 years ago at the same time! I called Sears this morning, 0800, 25 September 2017, and was told the Sears repairman would be out on 29 September 2017, between 0800-1200. I told the lady I talked too, that the washer tub was full of water.

She told me she could connect me a technician to get the water drained.

I told her, that is the reason I have a warranty agreement with Sears. I am not going to pay for an agreement and do their job too!!!

Review about: Sears Home Services Washer And Dryer Combination Repair.

Preferred solution: Where is your Quality Control? Oh, I forgot, Sears dosen't have any QC!.

I didn't like: Poor service.

Comments