2.5
Layout of Store

I purchased Bosch dishwasher 11/2001 and also purchased the Master Protection Plan. I had multiple service calls on this dishwasher as listed. Case #3861103.

Sept 18, 2013- noises, and soap dispenser not opening- outcome had to replace motor drain

Oct 4, 2013-complained grinding noise- service man couldn't repeat noise no service done.

Nov 7, 2013 complained loud noise, water leaking on hard wood floor- service man sucked out water from under machine.

Nov 25, 2013- complained unit not draining, -service man stated using too much soap ( not sure why he said that only so much fits in the dispenser) was told to put cooking oil in the bottom of the dishwasher prior to running cleaning cycle

Dec 1, 2013- complained grinding noise, service man- replaced

Dec 3, 2013 - complained leaking water again on to hard wood floors making noise, service man leaking at pump, replaced pimp motor

Dec 19, 2013 complained not draining again, service man replaced valve and pump kit again

Jan 1, 2014- complained still not working- service man couldn't find problem

Jan 13, 2014 after all these complaints and service performed was approved for 600.00 towards a new dishwasher.

April 20, 2014- returned from vacation informed credit was good until July 21, 2014 informed that I was waiting to I was able to buy all new appliance at the sometime told ok just call back when ready to purchase the appliances.

Oct 2014, called PROTECTION plan and told them not able to buy all appliance yet, told had 90 days, then spoke with supervisor whom states that will let me go past 90 days but call before I go and make the purchase. Explained was injured waiting doe settlement. That will take sometime for this to be resolved. Told just call the protection plan and tell them I'm going to make the purchase.

May 2015, spoke with Protection plan still waiting to appliance purchase.

Aug 2015, called Protection plan will be making purchase soon settlement has been resolved waiting on papers.

Sept 2015, called protection plan that i was ready to make the purchase and was told that my credit is no longer valid that it was good for 90 days only. I spoke with a supervisor again whom states it was only valid for 90 days I asked her to please review the notes in my file, I was approved for 600.00 and keep calling into update the protection dept on my status of purchasing all new appliance, she said only 90 days and that I was past the 90 days. I'm frustrated as heck did everything I could do to keep them updated and got approval to apply the credit when able to make the purchase, now I'm able to make the Purchase and Sears says that 600.00 credit is no longer VALID !!!!! I want to resolve this issue !!!!!!

This reviewer shared experience about "poor customer service and warranty issue" and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue as the author lost $600. The author is overall dissatisfied with Sears. The most disappointing about bosch dishwasher from Sears was customer service or installation service Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Sears.

Comments