Our riding lawn mower broke down.We have extended warranty on it.

When we called about it, we were told they would send the part and when it arrived call to schedule an appointment. Two weeks passed and the part arrived. They set us up,for an appointment for today between 8 and 5. They called yesterday to remind us to make sure someone was home.

They called again this morning reminding us. We waited all day for someone to come by. At 4:30 the phone rings, I thought it was the repair person telling us he was on the way. Instead it was a recoding saying call their number as there was a scheduling error and they were not coming.

I called the number and after waiting 5 minutes on hold, I explained my problem and that I was upset about waiting all day. If there was a problem why had they called me twice to make sure someone would be here. They told me they had to transfer me to a different person. Again I was put on hold.

After explains for the second time what I needed Joseph told me the earliest appointment would be October 22, another 3 weeks wait. I told him it was not acceptable. According to him that was all he could do. I am upset to say the least.

6 weeks is too long of a time to wait for a repair.

I bet if we called for a service call and did not have the extended warrantee they could get it done sooner.I will never shop at Sears again.

This reviewer shared experience about warranty issue and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue. The author is overall dissatisfied with Sears. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Sears.

Comments