With Company response

Dishwasher went out in June.Was told it would be two weeks before service.

Serviceman late although he did call. Wrong part was sent so emergency order would take until July 26 but could not install until sometime in August due to being booked up. This will be two months before repair.

This has happened previously on a stove.Sears is anxious to sell a Warranty but cannot back up service.I have bought Sears appliances for over forty years but no more.Previously when this happened on Kitchen Stove we ended up calling outside repair and it was fixed same day.

Review about: Sears Repair.

Sears Response

I came across your post today and wanted to reach out to you to offer our assistance. My name is Liz and I am a member of the Sears Social Media Support team. We are truly sorry for the troubles you have experienced with your dishwasher repair and the level of customer service you have received. We can how frustrating having to wait so long to have dishwasher repaired because the wrong pair was ordered. If you would allow us the opportunity, we would very much like to connect you with a dedicated case manager to further discuss your experience and ensure that your needs are met to your satisfaction. At your convenience please contact our office via email at smadvisor@searshc.com so you don’t have to be upset by this any longer. In the email please provide the best contact phone number or the number to which the dishwasher is listed under (if different than the contact phone number) and we will call you directly. In addition, please include your screen name (Anonymous430655) in the email for reference to your issue. Again, we’re sorry for any trouble we have caused and we hope to talk to you soon.

Liz R.